Yes, Omega 3 Can Prevent Ischemic Heart Disease
Have you been eating too much fatty foods lately? Or, have you been eating a lot of carbs these past few months or days? If so, then you may want to slow down with your consumption. There is such a thing as an ischemic heart disease that might make you bed ridden in the hospital, or worse.
What is an Ischemic Heart Disease?
An ischemic heart disease is a disorder that results from a reduced blood supply to the heart muscles that cascades down to many complications that will seriously threaten your life. The main pathology of the disease starts from an obstruction of blood flow to the heart’s blood vessels often caused by atherosclerosis (narrowing of the blood vessels). The obstruction is typically a build-up of plaques that originated from unused fatty acids that circulates the body.
The obstruction causes a reduction of blood supply to the heart muscles resulting to a decrease in the oxygen level, termed as hypoxemia, and eventually causes muscle death or necrosis – and that can be a serious problem.
What are the Signs and Symptoms?
Like any other diseases, ischemic heart disease does have some signs and symptoms that you need to be aware of for you to assess yourself or others whether the disease is coming or has already affected you or your acquaintances.
- Myocardial ischemia causes cell death and, hence, it certainly causes pain in the chest area. Pain is described as severe and unrelieved by rest.
- Reduction of oxygen supply causes the heart to fail causing swelling of the extremities.
- Difficulty breathing
How can Ischemic Heart Disease be prevented?
As they say, prevention is always better than cure – and for good reasons. Treating coronary artery diseases can cost you a lot than doing things to prevent its occurrence. There are simple things that you can do to prevent ischemic heart disease.
You can try to do the following:
- The first thing you need to do is to assess yourself to check if you are at high risk for acquiring coronary artery diseases. Genetics play a vital role. Smoking, being alcoholic, sedentary lifestyle and high fat foods can obviously put you at great risk.
- The next thing you need to do is to make sure you have an active lifestyle. And by that, we mean that you engage yourself in exercises daily or at least 3 times a week.
- Quit smoking and reduce intake of alcohol.
- Avoid foods that have high contents of saturated fats.
- Maintain weight within normal range.
- It does help a lot to have some food supplements rich in Omega 3 since it has been proven that Omega 3 does help a lot in reducing incidences of ischemic heart disease.
If Omega 3 can reduce incidences of ischemic heart disease, where can I get it from?
Omega 3 is commonly found in fishes but is best available in its purest form when it is taken as a food supplement. A lot of companies have been manufacturing Omega 3 food supplements but one company in particular managed to stand out – Xtend-life. With Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 food supplements, you can be ensured that you only get the purest and freshest form of Omega 3.
Good Source is Vital to High Quality Supplements
Xtend-Life has been well known for its high quality food supplements that have been proven to be effective. Its Omega 3 QH ultra, Cardio-Klenz, and Cholest-Natural, which is only a few of its products, it approaches coronary artery diseases in many ways and ischemic heart disease is not an exemption. Its products have been well known to maintain the strength of your muscles (including heart muscles) even while you age. It may sound like a bluff, but it has already been backed up by researches done by highly qualified researchers. Having an anti-inflammatory property, its food supplements prevents narrowing of blood vessels brought about by ischemic heart disease. Moreover, high DHA and CoQ10 content has been seen within each of its Omega 3 supplements – a feature that does greatly in preventing onset of ischemic heart disease.
Once again, coronary artery diseases are usually acquired through a sedentary lifestyle – that is if you don’t have any genetic predisposition. Hence, with proper exercise, diet and with the right food supplement, ischemic heart disease can be prevented.
- Facts on Congestive Heart Failure and Omega 3
Inexpensive Natural Ways to Combat Heart Disease Without Side Effects Congestive heart failure has been a well-known heart disease that progresses slowly but will seriously threaten your life. It has killed many and affected the lives of many. Being a disease that can be passed down from generations to generations, it is important that [...]
- Learning About Heart Attack and Omega 3
Heart attack has become a term commonly uttered by professionals and lay people alike. Surely, you have heard of it for more than once in your lifetime. The term might have been introduced to you as a killer disease. If that is so, then you have now the right mindset for a better understanding of [...]
- You Can Reverse Heart Disease Naturally
Heart disease be reversed without drugs Why spend money consuming drugs if you can get same result without side effects? Things You Must Know for Reversing Heart Disease Naturally If you have been diagnosed with heart disease, it gives me great pleasure to tell you that it can without a doubt be reversed.  Studies [...]